1. Arrival Wait Time
- Similar to any other Denver or Vail airport transportation reservation policies, it is considered a no-show if you missed the appointed time of reservation or didn't contact you driver within 45 min after your flight has landed. In case you have not met the assigned chauffeur to your transportation reservation - please do not leave your location. Rather, give us a call to confirm things. If you leave your location, you will be charged as a no-show and will be billed in full for the reservation.
2. Reservation Policy
- We don't mind giving our clients a 'Quick Stop' - as long as it doesn't exceed the 15-minute grace period and it's still on the way to the destination. But if you wish to pick up extra travelers at a different location, take the chauffeur out of the way of the original route, or do some changes on the requirements you specified on the original limousine reservation you made - you need to contact Limo about it. Our chauffeurs are not allowed to change policies without confirmation from the Limo management.
3. Cancellation Policy
- Denver Airport Transportation Cancellations. Cancellations for local Denver airport transportation must be made 12 hours before the pickup time. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate quoted. The exception to the above is if the flight is delayed or cancelled by the airline. All Refunds are subject to a 7% charge to cover credit card processing fees.
- Mountain Charters Cancellations. Any out-of-town, charter, resort or Vail airport transportation cancellation must be made 48 hours before the appointed pickup time. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate quoted. The exception to the above is if the flight is delayed or cancelled by the airline.
4. Rate Policy
- All Denver airport transportation and Vail airport transportation Rates are subject to audit even after the reservation/order is completed. This audit includes actual tolls, parking fees, additional stops, among others. The final charges will be based on the actual time used.
Applicable fees and tolls, any current fuel surcharge(s), and a 20% chauffeur gratuity are included in the airport limousine rate - which will be billed to you. If you choose to provide an additional cash gratuity, it is at your sole discretion - but it would be in addition to the 20% you have already paid for. Also, there is an early morning fee of 10% that applies between the Denver Airport Transportation and Vail Airport Transportation hours of 12:00am - 6:00am.
5. Limitations of Liability
- Limo Transportation is not responsible for acts of God, acts of Mother Nature, and or circumstances that are beyond our control - including but not limited to traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, weather delays.
6. Lost or Damaged Items
- Limo is not responsible for items that are left in any limousine, SUV or van - either lost or damaged. Furthermore, Limo reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items, if found.
7. Vehicle Damage
- The Party paying for the Denver Limousine Reservation is responsible for all damages and or cleaning charges incurred, including but not limited to: Vomit/Sickness ($300/incident for cleaning fee), Upholstery Tears ($500-1,000/incident for replacement or repair) and/or Opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object. Actual amount will be billed per repair fee and time out of service for the limousine.
8. Alcohol Policy - Minors
- No alcohol will be allowed in any Vehicle with all passengers being under the age of 21 years old, even with parent's permission. No exceptions. Should any alcohol be found in any vehicle, Limo reserves the right to terminate the transportation/charter immediately and either return all the passengers to the original pick up point or to call the parents to pick the minors up at a specified safe location. There will be no refunds on any of the unused time.
By placing a reservation with Limo, you acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions. Furthermore, you expressly authorize Limo to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation - including, but not limited to, charging your credit card in full for the reservation should you be considered a no-show or for vehicle cleaning or damage. Service is deemed rendered, whether you enter the Airport Transportation vehicle or not, when the cancellation period is reached.